PDA

View Full Version : Smoking in the bathroom

Surfingchris
05-03-2009, 02:00 PM
So last night I was fairly stoned as usual, browsing the interwebz and i came across this article saying that if you smoke in the bathroom with the shower running full blast, "the steam molecules will absorb the smoke molecules" and no smell will escape... my first response was :wtf: it seems completely stupid... but anyone try it and see if this works?

Vk luis Fc
05-03-2009, 02:08 PM
when i first started smoking i did it in my bathroom, which was a dumb idea. I figured the steam and every thing would cover up the smell of weed but even if your in the shower smoking, some of the smell is still gonna travel. It may work better for you

but in my case my parents bathroom is right next to mine so they always knew i was smoking.

Surfingchris
05-03-2009, 02:32 PM
my mom knows when i have dank weed on me, or when i have shitty weed even if its in a sealed jar inside my dresser... she can always smell it, so if some is going to drift out its better off for me to just keep going on walks and doing it

yummy_brownies
05-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Surely if you smoke standing in the shower with the hot water on your joint will get wet right?

:wtf:

Vk luis Fc
05-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Surely if you smoke standing in the shower with the hot water on your joint will get wet right?

:wtf:

iv done it with a pipe and a joint, you just have like half of your body not getting wet. I always had a dry towel in there too in case one of my hands got wet when i put down the pipe or whatever

blazeallday
05-03-2009, 02:39 PM
just dont be standing in the shower
and use a spoofer
and use ur vent
it always worked for me

Jancarius
05-03-2009, 02:40 PM
I know THC is not water soluble. So I'm not saying the smoke isn't water soluble but I doubt they attract each other to the effect you desire.

In fact, I guarantee it, cause I've done it and the bathroom smells like wet hot box. It doesn't cover it up hardly at all.

Maybe if you can stand on your toilet and smoke within two feet of the vent you'll get away with nobody smelling it

MAYBE

renegadeKUSH
05-03-2009, 02:41 PM
who cares if it smells its fun a fuck to be blasted in the shower lol:rofl:

Jancarius
05-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Yea, but hopefully he trying to be incognito.

Vk luis Fc
05-03-2009, 02:50 PM

fun yes, if your parents are against it and they smell it, not fun

brownies2233
05-03-2009, 03:09 PM
just turn the ven on and the shower, smoke then take a shower. keep the window open to and usualy no smell

Snarf Snarf
05-03-2009, 03:30 PM
First step, watch this video...

YouTube - HOW TO MAKE A SPLOOF

Instead of using a paper towel roll, use a toilet paper roll. Must easier on the lungs and with a long tube, some of the smell might drift out simply because of the lack of lung power from already inhaling a hit.

And like brownies said, just turn on the bathroom vent use the Sploof and blow it towards the window or the vent. It's an intake vent so it sucks all the smell from the shit out of the bathroom.

Blow towards it or hold a piece of paper too it to make sure its actually working. If it works, the paper will get sucked into it, and you will also see the smoke get sucked into it.

If you have a vent and a window, you should have no problem blazing in your bathroom because I do it. It does wonder. Stand on the toilet if you're too short and as soon as you get done taking a rip hold the piece up to the vent because it will still be cherried and smoke will travel...Just let the vent do it's job, it's your best fucking friend trust me.

One more thing, just use common sense. It's not hard.

freeelove
05-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Blazing in the shower can be chill as fuck if you can pull it off. I used to lock both doors leading to the shower, make sure the window was open, and turn on the vent. And a sploof always helps...
nothin like a stoned steamy shower :gethigh:

blazeallday
05-03-2009, 03:59 PM
just as long as ur not smokin a blunt haha thats gonna reek no matter wat

Hisdudeness300
05-03-2009, 04:07 PM
all this shower smoking talk makes me wanna go pack a bowl in the shower, so i think i will.

and yes, it does smell even smoking in a hot shower.

Kottonmouth
05-03-2009, 04:09 PM
when i smoked in the shower it smelt like i had cooked with weed. but the vent is enough to take the smoke for me unless it a joint or blunt of course.

dannygfunkle
05-03-2009, 04:16 PM
i used to smoke in the bathroom all the time and i never got cought. hopefully your lucky enough to have a window in your bathroom. my window was in my shower so that worked even better. ive never used a sploof but thats definately a grreat idea. i would always just put a towel across the crack in the door to keep smell from getting out more. and then when you shampoo and soap and shit if you smellin all good and squeaky clean it shouldnt smell in there no mo

Hisdudeness300
05-03-2009, 04:26 PM
+1 on the towel across the bottom of the door, i always did that in my room and bathroom

Surfingchris
05-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't be smoking a bowl it'd be a joint fa show, which anyone with a noggin knows that joints tend to stank up the place more so then bowls do... oh well i guess i'll just stick to my walks... even though smoking in a bath lebowski style would be teh shit

Hisdudeness300
05-03-2009, 04:32 PM
smoking a j in a bath is the shit

juicebox
05-03-2009, 04:36 PM
When I smoke in the bathroom I just turn the fan and heater on, and open the window. Then I turn the shower on and smoke, then just hop in the shower for a few and it never smells in there. My mom has gone in there right after I smoked and she didn't notice anything.

Taffy
05-03-2009, 04:39 PM
u can definetly pull it off but not with a j..
get a bowl
hold it near the vent
ur all good

left
05-03-2009, 05:49 PM
even when ive done it using a sploof theres still a little smell, just when you have the shower make sure to use smelly shampoo and body wash and stuff then spray lots of deoderant when you get out so that any risidual mj smell is mixed in with the rest of the smells and it just smells like you had a shower in there.

And yeah. smoking in the shower is the freakin best.
in bangladesh cause it was so hot i spent half my smoking time laying in bottom of the shower and chatting on W-F cause its just so nice in there high.

the papasmoke
05-03-2009, 06:40 PM
we call that a Jamaican hotbox
fun as shit,

brownies2233
05-03-2009, 06:49 PM
we've piled so many kids into bathrooms. ive had like 4 kids standing in the shower 2 kids sitting on the sink and there was no roto because we weren't in a circle. good times

Pa_kush42
05-03-2009, 07:00 PM
The damp air WILL reduce the chances of smoke escaping. But DO NOT use the fan because all that does is move air from the bathroom to another part of your house. Most bathroom fans do not vent to the outside they simply move air from one place to another. A spoof would also be a good idea. I like to put some hand soap in a bottle with a straw and then plug the opening with tissues. Just blow into the straw and the smoke will bubble up through the soap and come out smelling more like soap than weed. Ozium works wonders aswell. You can get it at wal-mart in the car cleaning/air fresheners isle

Trust me, thats the most efficient way. Ive smoked in my room/bathroom everyday for 2 years now and Ive done my fair share of experimenting. I can assure you that what I just told you will work the best out of anything else that was posted in this thread

But what do I know Im just some random kid on the internet

Orchard404
05-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I definitely think it'd cover SOME of the smell up, but since it's such a strong odor, not all of it. I know when I take a shit, it normally smells for awhile after, but I've noticed when I take a shit, then take a shower immediately after, it doesn't smell at all when I'm done. That being said, I believe it is a proven fact that the steam will cover some of the smell. :rofl:

Serious.

Surfingchris
05-03-2009, 11:16 PM
smoking in the boys badadda
smoking in the boys room badadadada
everyone knows that smoking aint allowed in school

Vk luis Fc
05-03-2009, 11:18 PM
smoking in the boys badadda
smoking in the boys room badadadada
everyone knows that smoking aint allowed in school

actually some more liberal schools allow smoking or allow cigarettes to students who did some thing good

like a gold star but its cancer

Orchard404
05-03-2009, 11:54 PM
like a gold star but its cancer

LMAO, that's f'in hilarious! Thank you. :rofl:

purplekush
05-04-2009, 01:28 AM
i smoke in the shower all the time . i just did today . i just run the shower take some hits blow them out the window we got in there adn then shower and what ever was left that didnt make it through the window the smell usually is gone by the time im out. but if ur worried about the smell escaping the bathroom wile ur doing it then just put a wet towl under the door. i dont know if it really works but i do it everytime just to make sure ;)

Pa_kush42
05-04-2009, 01:49 AM
wet towel will stop smoke escaping from the bottom of the door but 90% of the smoke is located 3-6 feet of the ground in most cases (in allot of places you can see the cloud of smoke chillin inf front of you if your setting on a couch or something similar height). IMO it really doesnt help very much at all. Probly not enough for a humans senses to notice anyway

That being said there are certain occasions when I would feel more comfortable having a wet towel under the door.

bato1986
05-04-2009, 08:09 AM
ive done this before, but not on purpose stumbled upon if u will. but with all the windows closed and a very cold bathroom...put the shower on as hot as it goes...start blazing. creams up so thick within minutes u cant see..its an amazing experiance. people will tell you it dont work but it works for me. but.. i would say it was down to the decreasing oxygen levels... still mad fun tho!

Smile
05-05-2009, 01:38 PM
in bangladesh cause it was so hot i spent half my smoking time laying in bottom of the shower and chatting on W-F cause its just so nice in there high.

so i talked to you while you were nude? niceee.

TwisT
05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
smokin in the school bathrooms always fun. go into the farthest stall back and whip out your pipe. take a hit cover the bowl so no smoke escapes and zero the hit. my friends have done it in the back of thier latin class. i guess the teacher didnt know what weed smelt like because they accidentally let out a few rips and the whole class stunk.

R30 Chronicles
05-05-2009, 02:18 PM
so i talked to you while you were nude? niceee.

In all fairness, who isn't nude right now?

WF gives me a big stimulus package

highazzmexican
05-05-2009, 02:26 PM
i thought this thread was gonna be about this
YouTube - Mötley Crüe - Smokin In The Boys Room

Ace
05-06-2009, 03:37 PM
it smells more than smoking without the shower on..

kamus
05-13-2009, 08:39 PM
i smoked at school once, bad idea. walk out of the stall and a gym teacher is waitin for me at the exit. im like fuuuccckkkk. he didnt rat me out tho, just chewed me out and let me go.

As for bathroom smoking at home, nawh never. my rents are waaay to stickler to get away w/ smoking while they're home, and if theyre gone i might as well go out back, its pretty out there :gethigh:

WStonerLax
05-15-2009, 07:59 AM
if theres a window it works,but if there isn't it just makes it worse i guess

eyoman
05-15-2009, 08:35 AM
duno, but at my friends once, we smoked in the bathrooom (he smokes there all the time)
and i noticed that just on top of the doorway there like resin and shit lmao, he can literaly scrape it off and make a couple of grams :P