PDA

View Full Version : The Pineal Gland

CannabisClub
11-02-2009, 04:15 PM
This is an essay I recently wrote for class, it pretty much explains itself

What creates a personal identity? There are many aspects on what influences and creates a personal identity. One such theory is known as mind-body dichotomy. It was written by French philosopher Rene Descartes. In this version he suggests that the body operates much like a machine would. It has extensions and attachments to do work but only function with an operator. He suggests that the Pineal Gland is the “Seat of the Soul” for human beings. This gland has many unique properties and is our third eye, also known as our Pineal Eye. This eye is our identity. Support for this is seen in the history and development of the Pineal Gland, The function of the Pineal Gland in the human body, and the Pineal Glands role in spirituality.

The history of the Pineal gland goes all the way back to our beginning in the oceans. A third eye was developed in evolution to detect light and dark. Whether it is from photoperiods or predators. Once eyes developed enough too clearly distinguish these characteristics this eye turned vestigial and started serving other purposes as the animals moved onto land. All reptiles have a third eye with a developed retina, lens, cortex, iris that is covered with a thin piece of scale. Depending on where that reptile falls on the evolutionary spectrum it is more or less visible. The older the reptile the more apparent this eye is. The function in reptiles is to detect light and dark. In humans this third eye has evolved into our pineal gland. It is known that the Pineal Gland once was an eye because it is affected by light, dark and colours. It is stimulated by darkness and is inhibited by sunshine supporting the notion that it was previously an eye as photosensitive nerves are directly connected to the gland itself. It is located in the center of our brain right below the top of the spinal cord and is surrounded in spinal fluid so it can have immediate effect on the body. This pea sized gland retrieves the second best blood/nutrient/oxygen mixture in the entire body, only second to the kidneys. This just shows its great importance in the human body. It is a small endocrine gland that consists of many types of cells. Pinealocytes, Interstitial cells, Perivascular cells, Phagocyte cells, Pineal neurons, and Peptidergic cells is what the gland is consisted of. Each of these special cells or neurons has very particular and necessary jobs throughout our body.

The function of the Pineal Gland is vast. The Pinealocyte cells produce and secrete melatonin, which is the hormone which regulates the bodies’ circadian rhythm of several processes such as dreaming and sleeping. The Interstitial cells produce androgen, the male sex hormone. The phagocyte cells produce antigens to protect the body from foreign material. The Pineal Neurons communicate with the rest of the body. One main function of this gland is the production of Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), which is the most potent psychedelic known, to man. Dimtheyltryptamine belongs in the tryptamine family, which also includes LSD. Tryptamines are produced as neuro-modulators or neuro-transmitters within the brain. Dimethyltryptamine has many uses in the body and is released at certain times in your life. It is produced and released in large amounts in children being born, during the REM cycle of sleep, Religious experiences, and when death occurs. A lot of body regulation and control is needed when a baby goes through huge development changes and will affect the survival of that baby. As a result a lot of DMT is present to regulate and transmit chemical messages within the brain. A lot of communication and regulation is needed during death to ensure that there’s no opportunity to fix itself as that instinct of self preservation kicks in. In REM sleep is where most development in the brain occurs so those processes need to be regulated and transmitted as well. As well as development DMT is produced for defensive means by the brain. When a situation occurs in which the body realizes it will die because of some over whelming force, like a tiger or a great white shark, the body will produce DMT and other tryptamines. This is because in a psychedelic state the object that is threatening the subject is less intimidating and the subject can more easily fight back and defend itself.

The Pineal Gland has been found to play a large role in spirituality. Humans who are more spiritually active have larger doses of Dimethyltryptamine released into their blood streams during REM sleep as well as releasing doses when meditation or praying occurs. This extra release of psychedelic transmitters can inhibit visions and hallucinations in mediation. This molecule thus rewards the body for doing such an action. DMT, the spirit molecule as its been titled by Dr. Rick Straussman, has the ability to alter the way the brain perceives that reality. It allows for the perception of alternate realities, spectrums, matter, claim people who consciously experience DMT. The Perennial Philosophy founded by Aldous Huxley recognizes the effect that the Pineal Gland over our entire being. Believing that this gland is our soul and is responsible for our personal identity. Huxley states that this gland is the bridge that connects our identities with the spiritual world. This gateway is the connection for us and the spiritual world. Shamans from all over the world have been using tryptamines, melatonin, and other products of the Pineal Gland too see and feel more, opening their third eye. In Hinduism the third eye chakra is located right where the Pineal Gland is located and is the reason it is called the third eye chakra. This Chakra is associated with enlightenment. Shamans in the Amazon brew a sacred vine called the Ahayuasca Vine in order to spiritually develop and become aware of the spirituality. The active ingredient in Ahayuasca is DMT. It is referred to as the “Vine of Life” as they realized how it impacted their development and evolution. In Cambodian Shivas, the Shiva is depicted with an open third eye meaning enlightenment. In Taoism the third eye is referred to as the minds’ eye and is depicted on all of their gods. It is their sixth Chakra and is the main spiritual point of energy. They all say that this spiritual eye is the eye of unobstructed vision. All over the world these different cultures all understood the Pineal Glands role in spiritual development and consciousness.

How does the Pineal Gland affect our personal identity? It plays a vast role in many different areas. The history of evolution tells us this third eye has evolved into the state it is in today and gives it the unique properties it has. It regulates the hormonal and tryptamine levels in our bodies and thus regulates how we develop; mentally, physically, and spiritually. It regulates how we feel, how our brain perceives, how we react. Cultures from all over the world recognize the importance of this unique gland in spiritual development and identity. It is the key component to our individual identity and our immortality. Many other cultures realized how important this gland was to all aspects of their lives. Evolution has given us this level of consciousness so we may have an identity. Through the Pineal Gland we have this opportunity. This is why Descartes referred to the Pineal Gland as the seat of the soul. Why this pea sized gland is us.

Akime R.E.
11-02-2009, 04:16 PM
I was just reading about this gland and melatonin today. Pretty neat read.

CannabisClub
11-03-2009, 02:55 PM
too much? lol

KRS420
11-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I read the whole thing and I've read a lot lately about the pineal gland. You should research Jimi Hendrix and his worldly beliefs. He was always talking about LSD, Shaman's, and Chakra's. Many conspiracists believe he was actually murdered for his beliefs and power over people...or he was just killed by his enraged manager that he was going to fire. Either way it is still cool stuff to check out.

CannabisClub
11-13-2009, 12:48 PM
bump for all the DMT talk

Commanderace
02-03-2010, 02:05 PM
DMT? Hahaha holy shit i thought i was the only person who studied up on the pineal gland and DMT. I have read some stories of people who took DMT and thats fucking crazy. Some people have experience living a whole entire other life during their "trip" which isn't really a trip , but actually just lucid dreaming pretty much.

PLG
02-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Well written, good stuff

Sean_s
02-03-2010, 03:31 PM
nice bro ..

Acrilonos
10-19-2010, 08:34 PM
This was a great essay man, what did you end up getting on the paper?

And i love this topic, it just opens up so many ideas and conclucions that can be made.
This gland is like the most important thing to life in my opinion and im going to start expirimenting through research and self discipline to try to make my life better using the third eye.

Im not sure if that made sense really but it did to me

Sleeping Fish
10-20-2010, 11:28 PM
this is a really good essay man. was it for a college course? if so what course?

DMT is a hallucinogen that is somewhat frightening to me just because of how intense it is. Should humans really be allowed to ingest a concentrated clump of this stuff? I mean it almost rules our lives and it seems like it is at a perfect balance as it exists naturally.

BuDdHaMoNk
11-02-2010, 10:25 PM
im reading a book that talks a bit about this gland ...it proposes that it is analogous to the third eye...or brow chakra

kronikchronicles
11-02-2010, 10:28 PM
listen to joe rogan's interview about weed and DMT.. its awesome... heard some pretty crazy shit about DMT and would love to try it it sounds like its a crazy experience

CannabisClub
11-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Id also suggest readin the perennial philosophy by aldous huxley

BuDdHaMoNk
11-02-2010, 11:37 PM
i checked out "collected essays" today by ol Aldous..in the middle of doors of perception..but its full of good reads

Peralta is blown
12-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Awesome OP. This video I found today really exercises the pineal gland. Try it!
YouTube - 936Hz Pineal Gland Activator

:bananaparty:

BuDdHaMoNk
12-07-2010, 12:32 AM
id like to do a study on the effects of the moon and the pineal gland and dreams...fuck i get no funding because im not a professor at MIT...this is bullshit

and that ^ just looks like some acid i took

craigmile
12-07-2010, 12:37 AM
YouTube - 936Hz Pineal Gland Activator (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h2mJnvRbZ8)

that was crazy as fuck, im so baked thanks for that

BuDdHaMoNk
12-07-2010, 01:26 AM
"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light but rather because its opponents eventually die" Planck

HigherstateofConsiousness
12-11-2010, 03:24 PM
im reading a book that talks a bit about this gland ...it proposes that it is analogous to the third eye...or brow chakra

What is the name of the book?:wordup:

potsmoker
12-11-2010, 04:23 PM
first time i looked at the post i thought it said pineapple gland
:banana_rasta:

HigherstateofConsiousness
12-12-2010, 02:40 AM
There are five attitudes that control human behavior pattern—kama (attachment), krodha (anger), lobha (avarice), moha (attraction), and ahamkara (pride). In the human body, there are six main glands—solar plexus, pituitary gland, pineal gland, sex gland, thyroid gland and the thymus. Out of these, the solar plexus acts as the main switch of an energy system. Whenever we concentrate on a form of macrocosmic reality, along with the appropriate mantra, some of the surplus electrons in them are converted into bio-plasmic body energy. This energy immerses itself into the solar plexus and creates an inner-fuse electric field and this acts as a fuse wire connecting the physical and the subtle consciousness. The solar plexus is located at the center of the abdomen, near the navel. This increases the energy in the human body. These atom-electro-cardial waves produce a magnetic field around us known popularly as ‘aura’. :rockon:

potsmoker
12-12-2010, 08:25 AM
thats is the coolest shit ive heard in a while bro :bananaparty:

CannabisClub
12-12-2010, 01:31 PM
suweeeet!!!! They made DMT; The spirit molecule by Rick Strassman into a documentary. Its very good

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/SyEG-BsXokI/AAAAAAAAEZI/HPYpt8z6JQw/s400/DMT+The+Spirit+Molecule.jpg

BuDdHaMoNk
12-12-2010, 02:24 PM
im going to figure out how to release the dmt in my body just by thinking it into action

BuDdHaMoNk
12-12-2010, 02:26 PM
What is the name of the book?:wordup:

the secret history of the world

officially green
12-14-2010, 10:39 PM
YouTube - 936Hz Pineal Gland Activator (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h2mJnvRbZ8)

oh my god
if only i could share how incredible this experience was for me, i almost feel bad that i needed a video to help

Peralta is blown
12-15-2010, 01:23 AM
oh my god
if only i could share how incredible this experience was for me, i almost feel bad that i needed a video to help

Yeah dude. I've been doing this meditation thing for a while now. That video is where I started.

Dann
12-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Id also suggest readin the perennial philosophy by aldous huxley
This book better be worth it... or im taking the money out of your ass. IN EUROS.

bakayurei_ranma
12-22-2010, 09:13 AM
im going to figure out how to release the dmt in my body just by thinking it into action

terrence mckenna spoke about a 'switch' in your brain which will take you back any time you want to go.. if you've been there once, you just need to imagine smoking a pipe, he said, and you'll find yourself back in the elf world .. so you could try that.. also wow, spirit molecule film, that sounds brilliant, hope i can find a dvd

Sunny D
12-25-2010, 11:40 PM
its on youtube

PaintTheWallsGreen
12-26-2010, 12:38 AM
Do not illegally obtain the DMT: The Spirit Molecule video. I know that they had immense struggles in getting funding and everything. PLEASE, go and see it, buy a DVD. The book and the video are amazing.

Strassman designed and carried out his experiments with unparalleled vigor and expertise. Seriously, it reads almost like poetry. Plus the reports from patients are singular to their experiences during those trials and experiments. No one will ever have as intense an experience.

I do not and cannot condone the use of any substance.

Crispy Critter
12-26-2010, 01:39 AM
I just finished listening to several "Brain Editor" clips on youtube and I have NEVER felt so relaxed only way to describe it is it's like taking a hand full op**** mixed with musc** Re****** you can fill in the blanks of the unallowed words lol

mexweed
12-26-2010, 05:24 PM
I've had my pineal gland pushed to the max and it's fun, but I don't think it's some outer space super alien god force advanced evolution thing, it's all just causing different levels and secretions of things that are already in your body, it's like driving a ferrari in 1st-3rd gear all the time and then one day having 4th-6th, same car, same parts, just running at different speeds and temperatures etc, one may feel relaxed and perceive things differently etc just as the ferrari accelerates and brakes/handles differently going 30 in 1st than it does going 150 in 5th, it's just causing different levels and secretions of things in your body, switching up the rate/speed of the bulging and releasing that goes on in some systems

people usually get into these other gears through religion, meditation, or psychedelic drugs, the thing is dmt isn't going to make you see god anymore than being a christian is, what you see during these states are manifestations/creations of your mind/subconscious, whether you follow western religion, eastern religion, or believe in something with pineal glands aliens and 2012, no matter what kind of painting one's perception puts on the mind, it's all the same paint, it's all the same life, no matter how one sees it...it's the same thing that's happening/going on, but it can definitely make you feel/be aware of the relation of things on earth to the universe/space/the infinite life/structure

aldous huxley's mind at large theory states "Each person is at each moment capable of remembering all that has ever happened to him and of perceiving everything that is happening everywhere in the universe. The function of the brain and nervous system is to protect us from being overwhelmed and confused by this mass of largely useless and irrelevant knowledge, by shutting out most of what we should otherwise perceive or remember at any moment, and leaving only that very small and special selection which is likely to be practically useful."

another thing from the doors of perception...

"In the final stage of egolessness there is an 'obscure knowledge' that All is in allóthat All is actually each. This is as near, I take it, as a finite mind can ever come to perceiving everything that is happening everywhere in the universe"

and a couple other interesting things...

"In Prometheus Rising, Robert Anton Wilson stated: "Mind" is a tool invented by the universe to see itself; but it can never see all of itself, for much the same reason that you canít see your own back (without mirrors). Or as Alan Watts liked to say, because the tongue ultimately cannot taste the tongue."

"the life around us is but a reflection of our own"

...think about how much we reflect being a dominant bacteria feeding on and taking over our host earth, but we can make that connection because that system is happening within our world, maybe we're that system happening within something else's world, and so on and so on...all just part of a seemingly infinite system, but just as skin cells do what they do without knowing/being capable of knowing that they make what we see as people's faces, what exactly it is we're part of is unknowable imo, I don't think anyone should think that there's not more out there, but at the same time I think it's going to continue doing what it's been doing for all of human existence; presenting itself as more or less a void that creates constant wonder and hope as well as delusional irrationality and despair, the human mind is a mind that has to know so it will continue looking for answers to unknowable things, the pictures are what everyone paints to keep themselves/others enthralled, all things only we are capable of seeing in the ways that we do, feeling them in the ways that we do etc, making a painting that one enjoys looking at and brings good feelings, what it is to the outward may be meaningless and just our perception of carrying out a vital function on some level, but inward it's all we have, it is our lives, it is our world

Crispy Critter
12-27-2010, 03:52 AM
Just a thought mex....What if the release or intake of DMT is actually allowing us to see bits and pieces of another dimension, or plain of existence that isn't visible to us otherwise?

CannabisClub
12-28-2010, 12:20 PM
I've had my pineal gland pushed to the max and it's fun, but I don't think it's some outer space super alien god force advanced evolution thing, it's all just causing different levels and secretions of things that are already in your body, it's like driving a ferrari in 1st-3rd gear all the time and then one day having 4th-6th, same car, same parts, just running at different speeds and temperatures etc, one may feel relaxed and perceive things differently etc just as the ferrari accelerates and brakes/handles differently going 30 in 1st than it does going 150 in 5th, it's just causing different levels and secretions of things in your body, switching up the rate/speed of the bulging and releasing that goes on in some systems

people usually get into these other gears through religion, meditation, or psychedelic drugs, the thing is dmt isn't going to make you see god anymore than being a christian is, what you see during these states are manifestations/creations of your mind/subconscious, whether you follow western religion, eastern religion, or believe in something with pineal glands aliens and 2012, no matter what kind of painting one's perception puts on the mind, it's all the same paint, it's all the same life, no matter how one sees it...it's the same thing that's happening/going on, but it can definitely make you feel/be aware of the relation of things on earth to the universe/space/the infinite life/structure

aldous huxley's mind at large theory states "Each person is at each moment capable of remembering all that has ever happened to him and of perceiving everything that is happening everywhere in the universe. The function of the brain and nervous system is to protect us from being overwhelmed and confused by this mass of largely useless and irrelevant knowledge, by shutting out most of what we should otherwise perceive or remember at any moment, and leaving only that very small and special selection which is likely to be practically useful."

another thing from the doors of perception...

"In the final stage of egolessness there is an 'obscure knowledge' that All is in allóthat All is actually each. This is as near, I take it, as a finite mind can ever come to perceiving everything that is happening everywhere in the universe"

and a couple other interesting things...

"In Prometheus Rising, Robert Anton Wilson stated: "Mind" is a tool invented by the universe to see itself; but it can never see all of itself, for much the same reason that you canít see your own back (without mirrors). Or as Alan Watts liked to say, because the tongue ultimately cannot taste the tongue."

"the life around us is but a reflection of our own"

...think about how much we reflect being a dominant bacteria feeding on and taking over our host earth, but we can make that connection because that system is happening within our world, maybe we're that system happening within something else's world, and so on and so on...all just part of a seemingly infinite system, but just as skin cells do what they do without knowing/being capable of knowing that they make what we see as people's faces, what exactly it is we're part of is unknowable imo, I don't think anyone should think that there's not more out there, but at the same time I think it's going to continue doing what it's been doing for all of human existence; presenting itself as more or less a void that creates constant wonder and hope as well as delusional irrationality and despair, the human mind is a mind that has to know so it will continue looking for answers to unknowable things, the pictures are what everyone paints to keep themselves/others enthralled, all things only we are capable of seeing in the ways that we do, feeling them in the ways that we do etc, making a painting that one enjoys looking at and brings good feelings, what it is to the outward may be meaningless and just our perception of carrying out a vital function on some level, but inward it's all we have, it is our lives, it is our world

let me tell you about frequency. Everything that is visible to us is energy moving at a slow vibration, this vibration is a frequency. Your consciousness is a frequency. This frequency gives you a visible frequency (the visible spectrum) but also denies you most of the whole spectrum. We cant see x-rays, radio waves, etc because their frequency is out of our visible range but we know they are there and we can occupy the same space at the same time. Ancienct pysconauts used to sit in black oddly shapen caves. They would lay down and make a noise. That noise would bounce around and eventually come back to them but in a weird direction. Biologically your body is trying to identify where this noise is coming from and if its a threat. Since they cant see the brain is stressed and goes into various defense mechanisms such as releasing tryptamines. By altering their consciousness your altering your brains operating frequency allowing you to see other frequencies with your third eye (pineal gland). People see very similar things on intense psychedelics and I have communicated with higher beings (pure energy) while altering my frequency.

Dann
12-28-2010, 01:11 PM
As cynical as i am, none of this seems far fetched at all.

I just got both books, and i am hoping they are as enlightening as ya'lll make em out to be.

mexweed
12-30-2010, 08:05 PM
the brain is stressed and goes into various defense mechanisms such as releasing tryptamines. By altering their consciousness your altering your brains operating frequency allowing you to see other frequencies with your third eye (pineal gland).

it's all just causing different levels and secretions of things that are already in your body, it's like driving a ferrari in 1st-3rd gear all the time and then one day having 4th-6th, same car, same parts, just running at different speeds and temperatures etc, one may feel relaxed and perceive things differently etc just as the ferrari accelerates and brakes/handles differently going 30 in 1st than it does going 150 in 5th, it's just causing different levels and secretions of things in your body, switching up the rate/speed of the bulging and releasing that goes on in some systems

pretty much saying the same thing

let me tell you about frequency. Everything that is visible to us is energy moving at a slow vibration, this vibration is a frequency. Your consciousness is a frequency. This frequency gives you a visible frequency (the visible spectrum) but also denies you most of the whole spectrum. We cant see x-rays, radio waves, etc because their frequency is out of our visible range but we know they are there and we can occupy the same space at the same time.

Just a thought mex....What if the release or intake of DMT is actually allowing us to see bits and pieces of another dimension, or plain of existence that isn't visible to us otherwise?

I know about visible spectrums etc, I'm not saying those energy forms don't exist, I'm saying that when it comes to seeing and communicating with entities/beings there is too much metaphysics and speculation involved for my liking or for imo anyone to regard it as actual fact, it's more or less blind faith, I'm not denying that what one sees is energy, I'm saying that one's mind plays into how that energy is seen and perceived, just because someone's mind paints a picture of the energy as an entity or god or something doesn't mean the energy actually is that

I think the mind picks up a lot of things and packs away bits and pieces deep in the subconscious that can get brought forward during meditative or psychedelic states, there was something I read once that I can't find now but it was about 2 scientists/doctors in south america checking out ayahuasca, one was ranting and raving about a 'jungle heaven' he was transported to full of jaguar gods and such, the other guy was like nah didn't see any of that just squiggly lines...or something to that effect, the one that saw the jungle/jaguar world had been looking at/studying the tribes of that area and their ayahuasca use along with a bunch of paintings/depictions done by them, there was a video I saw a while back too where alex grey was asked about experiencing beings and agreed with someone else in the conversation about the things you see being creations of the mind

I think the similar hallucinations/'beings' that one sees are just a commonality in brain functions during those states, everyone's brain has the same receptors etc, I mean some people will have slightly different reactions/things they see but there will also be commonalities since it's the same parts etc, for example my friend and I have had the same visuals/things happen from a certain substance but also ones that only one of us have experienced

I think the more traditional gods that some see come from an area of the subconscious where one packed something about them away at some point during their life, or...another thing is...as the guy that saw the jungle heaven and jaguar gods...most people who delve into potent shamanic substances usually read about it/research it beforehand...and what do they read ?...reports of people being abducted by entities, people seeing god, etc, and a lot of people will go into it thinking/wondering about god/the universe/aliens/etc, so I think a lot of it comes from that too...kind of giving the mind a theme of what to paint, like some say you shouldn't go into certain states when you're depressed etc, that's because those things you're thinking about that are making you depressed may be masked enough consciously to deal with but then they can be brought forward from the subconscious and make for a bad time

the thing is metaphysics isn't real science, if there can be dmt beings then there can also be 'god', jesus existing in a fourth dimension, and a shape shifting reptilian master race, one time I had an experience after having my heartbroken where I had a vision of the girl getting absolutely demolished sexually by some being that looked kind of like the black spiderman but way more intense/gruesome, does that mean there was this monster laughing and waving its tongue at me while it ravaged and sodomized her on some plain of energy/existence/dimension that they both exist on and I was privy to getting access to and seeing because I tickled my pineal gland ?...I'm gonna go with absolutely not

if there is some kind of creator we are imo too far down the line of evolution to see/perceive any kind of existence it may have, I mean we are an evolved species so in theory there would be no memory of a creator for us to even have if one goes by the 'each person is at each moment capable of remembering all that has ever happened to him'...mind at large theory

we can only look at the life below us and realize how much we reflect it/how much it reflects us and also realize that we could be the life below something that's reflecting us/us reflecting it, during probably my most intense out of body experience I was in a different world/dimension/realm/whatever you wanna call it and without going into too much detail the scenery was beautiful and there were faces/beings that I communicated with briefly and then when one turned enough to be looking into my eyes what I saw was warping/tunneling through the universe...back to earth so to speak, so could our observable universe simply be something's mind...perhaps just a brief shot of energy caused by a thought it had...perhaps...could our observable universe also just be some section of an organism living under a rock or in the root system of a tree on another world...perhaps, but just because I had the insight/sense of that I'm not going to say what I saw/how I saw it is actually what it is, only how my mind painted it for me

but beyond a feeling/awareness of that universal/infinite life structure of sorts and how one looks at and perceives the world/things around them...nothing actually changes, what is...the energy and forces in action...are there no matter how one sees it, I'm not saying these things are useless or anything like that, they are very fun and interesting and can be very helpful to someone's views/thoughts/philosophy/personal insight/etc, but the canvas is there no matter what you paint

I look at it a lot like new dogs learning old tricks, it's not like meditating, shamanic use of psychedelics, etc haven't been around for 1,000's of years with millions upon millions of people partaking in the search...and not one person has figured it out yet, the ultimate/peak that I hear about is usually seeing just light/'pure energy', which I have had experiences where I've seen nothing but halos/rings of bright white light kind of making this unexplainable structure in front of me, and as jim morrison said "thank you oh lord for the white blind light" ..so where did that light/energy/'god' come from, what started it, does it or did it initially have some kind of purpose etc, the unknowns/questions still remain

the big bang could have just been something ripping dmt...the explosion being tryptamine molecules rocketing towards 5ht receptors and us along with everything we see/know is just its mindfuck and visuals

who knows

daeh_top
01-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Mexweed I have a significant amount of more respect for you. Not that I didn't before, but you put into words alot of things I and many of us can't. Not even that, but thoughts and observations that I had never even thought about thinking about. Or even experiences I have had and not properly examined/taken from that what should be. I know you quoted a lot of people too but still..

I would really appreciate if you'd write more or at least stay active in this thread, I think it's the most interesting by far on these forums. I would love to add to it but I'd sound like I have the IQ of a bag of rocks shadowing your posts.

And of course to you CannabisClub.. that was a great read. What'd you get on the paper?

BuDdHaMoNk
01-05-2011, 11:18 PM
By altering their consciousness your altering your brains operating frequency allowing you to see other frequencies with your third eye (pineal gland). People see very similar things on intense psychedelics and I have communicated with higher beings (pure energy) while altering my frequency.

this has happened to me and a friend , we were on a psychedelic journey and we had a collective vision..it was really something to behold

i pity the fool who thinks all he sees is all there is

BuDdHaMoNk
01-05-2011, 11:27 PM
if there is some kind of creator we are imo too far down the line of evolution to see/perceive any kind of existence it may have, I mean we are an evolved species so in theory there would be no memory of a creator for us to even have if one goes by the 'each person is at each moment capable of remembering all that has ever happened to him'...mind at large theory

i fancy an idea that we have in a sense devolved in our ability to perceive spiritual/higher planes of existence and things of that nature..i like the allegory of the cave as a good metaphor for our perception

BuDdHaMoNk
02-01-2011, 03:47 PM
and i found a link for the spirit molecule documentary..im on two and i dont want to click back so you can navigate

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/15273/DMT___The_Spirit_Molecule_Documentary_Pt_2_5/

caLi
07-20-2013, 02:47 AM
This thread should be more popular

Rollin Stoned
08-12-2013, 12:54 AM

i came here to say just that.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

i came here to say just that

firekushsupply
08-12-2013, 02:19 PM
sticky this shit?

Rebel
08-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Go for it gurl, you DA man!

VaporizingFool
08-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Wow, that is something else man. Maybe you can write a sequal about how the "penial" gland affects personality, LOL!

caLi
08-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Go for it gurl, you DA man!

hey.read this,go in your closet, and then come out.

Rebel
08-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Is that a game coach taught you?

caLi
08-15-2013, 01:25 AM
after we played his version of hide and seek in the dark.