View Full Version : Muffins!!??

12-07-2009, 01:38 AM
I bought a half last night and I work hard for my money. I dont work again until friday so...

I have the house all to myself for the next three days and I always wanted to make pot brownies. I'm stuck however with muffin mix. How much weed would I need to make these muffins? Im new to cooking weed so is a half enough to cook with and smoke and make last until friday???

12-07-2009, 01:49 AM
im tellin you smoke that shit, fuck edibles. smoke while you can

to actually be helpful tho, a half should be more then enough for some muffins, depending on how many you make

12-07-2009, 02:11 AM
I am definitely not an expert on the subject...but from the author's current state, I would say this is the thread to check out when considering edibles.

You might also want to PM fire child as she has really good advice concerning all things weed.

fire child
12-07-2009, 09:12 AM
You have plenty to make some muffins, & have weed left over to smoke.

I'm assuming your muffin mix calls for oil. If it's one cup of oil, you should be fine cooking up about 4-8 grams herb into it.

PreBake your herb at 225 (no higher) for 20 mins (no longer).
Extract your oil at the lowest possible temperature for at least 1 hour.
Bake your muffins at 225 degrees (no higher). Most likely your recipe calls for a baking temp of 350 degrees, so you will have to adjust the baking time to compensate for the lower heat.

PreBaking your herb, & keeping the temperature below 225 degrees seem to be key to potent edibles.