PDA

View Full Version : Muffins!!??

ThikkMariJane
12-07-2009, 02:38 AM
I bought a half last night and I work hard for my money. I dont work again until friday so...

I have the house all to myself for the next three days and I always wanted to make pot brownies. I'm stuck however with muffin mix. How much weed would I need to make these muffins? Im new to cooking weed so is a half enough to cook with and smoke and make last until friday???

MaCK420
12-07-2009, 02:49 AM
im tellin you smoke that shit, fuck edibles. smoke while you can

to actually be helpful tho, a half should be more then enough for some muffins, depending on how many you make

SiS
12-07-2009, 03:11 AM
I am definitely not an expert on the subject...but from the author's current state, I would say this is the thread to check out when considering edibles.

http://weed-forums.com/cooking-cannabis/19511-cannabutter-magic-brownies.html#post545813

You might also want to PM fire child as she has really good advice concerning all things weed.

fire child
12-07-2009, 10:12 AM
You have plenty to make some muffins, & have weed left over to smoke.

I'm assuming your muffin mix calls for oil. If it's one cup of oil, you should be fine cooking up about 4-8 grams herb into it.

PreBake your herb at 225 (no higher) for 20 mins (no longer).
Extract your oil at the lowest possible temperature for at least 1 hour.
Bake your muffins at 225 degrees (no higher). Most likely your recipe calls for a baking temp of 350 degrees, so you will have to adjust the baking time to compensate for the lower heat.

PreBaking your herb, & keeping the temperature below 225 degrees seem to be key to potent edibles.