Weed Seed Shop
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fucked up dreams

Snarf Snarf Guest

My boss who is close to my family has been dead 3 times already. He had to have his heart stopped and restarted. They've done it 3 times too him already. I forgot what its called, but he can't have any type of cold beverage.

I asked him what happened when they started his heart he said everything went blank. Like he just woke up from a nap.

3D Field Goal - All Pro Champion All Star Dodge Ball Champion Blackjack Champion HeliStrike Champion Stone The Crows Champion
    X-Training Champion Yeti Sports- Jungle Swing Champion Adrians Battle Bots Champion
    Tournaments Won: 1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kottonmouth View Post
    you always have dreams dann, just some people don't remember them like me! but i kinda wish i did.
    no u dont always have a dream u only dream if u reach rem sleep somepeople who dont sleep good either never reach rem sleep or dont spend enough im in it to sleep
    and god said in genisis 111- 113 i have given u every green herb from me and it says EVERY green herb it dosnt say every green herb O except for canabis, this is a plant that god created :congrats: from rev craig x
    Quote Originally Posted by delawaremarijuana View Post
    Kobe... officially a cool mutha fucka.
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlydann View Post
    Kobe, just let em know. You get the Dann Seal Of Approval
    Quote Originally Posted by toptokes20 View Post
    theres a bunch of great vitamins in weed!

Thanks

the craziest is having lucid dreams. I remember the one night i had a lucid dream and i was like flying over new york city of something with a bunch of people then i was in the mall and i'm like shit i can't fly i must be dreaming. So i was going around the mall saying whatever i want to the people like making fun of them and shit cause i knew i was dreaming. It was actually so sweet.
    ....wanna get high?

Thanks

you my friend experienced straight up lucid dreaming

i would of made fun of people, fucked them, beat them every thing i can possibly think of

actually, if i was lucid dreaming i would take LSD on a rocket powered surfboard going into a black hole

Thanks

hahaha yeah man just go grand theft auto style in your dream. that would be awesome. if i ever have another lucid dream thats exactly what i'm gonna do.

Snarf Snarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Towlie View Post
    the craziest is having lucid dreams. I remember the one night i had a lucid dream and i was like flying over new york city of something with a bunch of people then i was in the mall and i'm like shit i can't fly i must be dreaming. So i was going around the mall saying whatever i want to the people like making fun of them and shit cause i knew i was dreaming. It was actually so sweet.
    Dude...I've always talked about how cool it would be too have a lucid dream and finally I did about 2 weeks ago.

All of the sudden I was in a liquor store, my dad came out of no where and I was like wtf....So we were standing in line and I realized, i'm dreaming. I can do what I want, so I took all the chips I could started grabbing all kinds of munchies and told some fat black chick to go fuck herself because she was talking shit. I walked out of the store with everything I wanted and no one did anything about it but bitch because we have for once defeated our own dream.

It was a quick dream but it sure was fun dude..

Thanks

my dreams usually consist of me getting into shit so deep that ill never be able to recover......then i wake up more than relieved

anybody have a reasonable explanation for these dreams?
    Smoke weed, be happy

3D Field Goal - All Pro Champion All Star Dodge Ball Champion Blackjack Champion HeliStrike Champion Stone The Crows Champion
    X-Training Champion Yeti Sports- Jungle Swing Champion Adrians Battle Bots Champion
    Tournaments Won: 1

Thanks

i havnt smoked since march and im just waiting for a drug test to be like BAM i fuckin win

but i keep havin dreams where i get really baked then they try to drug test me and im freakin out tryin to get outa it

Thanks

my dreams usually consist of me getting into shit so deep that ill never be able to recover......then i wake up more than relieved

anybody have a reasonable explanation for these dreams?

Thanks

I never remember my dreams when i sleep high but i never feel like i havent slept for long enough when i do so maybe im just not going into the rem cycle. i have noticed however that the more i smoke the weirder my dreams get in the following days. i had the craziest dream a month or 2 back, i wasnt in the dream (which is what they are usually like) i was just seeing a 3rd person perspecive of the moon or some similar thing from just above it in space. then in extreme fast forward i saw what i would describe as the whole development of a civilization from begining to end. like it was baron at the begining like the moon then it had life and trees erc grow and strucures that rose then fell and finally it ended with a huge pyrimid with the giant face of an alien scribed on it.

it was the best dream i have ever had and i will never forget it.

Just Joking

For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication - Nietzsche

+ Reply to Thread