Weed Seed Shop
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blue Demon ?

Thanks

Default Blue Demon ?

Bought some shit yesterday that was called "Blue Demon" ?It costs $25 a G. Got me an my buddy high off about 3 hits off a bowl..Anyways just wondering have any of u guys heard of "Blue demon" ? Btw the weed was white, my buddy was thinkin it was laced with coke haha
    brutally honest Est 1992

Thanks

I've never heard of 'Blue Demon' before. But I've smoked white weed before too. Most intense trip thus far. It was prob. laced with coke. I'm not even sure if weed grows white naturally..?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,871 Times in 1,838 Posts

If it is really potent weed that has not been tumbled, kiefed, pressed or damaged, you can see white "crystals" all over the buds. These are the trichomes, which contain the main active chemical (THC) that gets you high.

I really doubt it was laced with coke. Seriously. Has anyone bought weed laced with coke recently? Or ever? & unknowingly?

In the UK & Europe, some dealers are spraying the buds with glass or silicone or sand in order to add weight to the weed that they sell. It is called grit weed, & can be very dangerous. I have not heard of that being a common problem in the US yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 024amelbahc View Post
    i want a bunch of money and material objects that will make me happy for a short amount of time, and then i want to burn all of it when i die so no one else can have it.

click to view fire child's time lapse BHO extraction|---->> http://youtu.be/uw9x9MvXCf0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 636 Posts

white could also mean it was picked imaturely because thc is clear and looks white till it turns amber nobodys gonna put a .3 of coke on one bud just to get someone baked it wouldnt burn properly it would waste a hell of alot of money and make it too obvious that its laced... when you smoke laced weed you can usually tell by a sweet smell because the way alot of people do it is mix coke and sugar in a spray can and spray there buds when they are curing you can only really tell under a good magnifying glass or a microscope if its laced because there will be white crystalline looking things on it

*FACEBOOK: Neogitus WF*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,291 Posts

I dont see why so many people jump to the 'laced' conclusion when they have an intense high, Its just some chronic.

Thanks

look people names usally don't mean shit unless its comming from an offical organization. When i'm with my freind when he deals we just see what crazy shit we come up with at each sell, the worst one was brown bomber and i think the best was intergalactonic chronic . Basically they tell you what you want to hear which is some crazy name and a small back story about how this strain is the shit and was made by aliens or something. Just learn what good bud looks and smells like and you wont need names to recognize it
    "I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
    -Dr Hunter S Thompson:gethigh:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,291 Posts

Making up a name for the weed your selling is pretty stupid. The fool I get my bud from will either pass on the name that the grower said it was, or if he wasnt given a name thats what he'll tell me. I hate dealers that make up names and try and hype it up like its some fancy smancy name brand shit.

But I agree with sweetsativa, you just have to be able to tell what good weed is, the name is just an added bonus.

Thanks

No matter what name we give its all the same price, no hype just entertainment at each sale

Thanks

there is no reason to lace weed with coke. coke is wayyyyyy more expensive than weed and there is no reason to lace the weed.

and yeah names usually don't mean shit. but i finally found a dealer who actually has the names he is throwing out, smoking on some Cheese right now and it's dank as a bitch.

Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all.

Thanks

i love lacing weed with coke, shit fucks you in the ASS

+ Reply to Thread