Weed Seed Shop
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: weed bacon

Thanks

Default weed bacon

ok so im just wondering, if you fry weed with your bacon will it absorb the thc by activating it with the butter and bacon fat in the pan as you fry it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts

I don't know hardly anything about cooking with cannabis, but I do know that if that if you can get bacon that will get you high I'll probably be 700lbs and very stoned someday
    "Anything we don't like about ourselves, we declare war on it. We don't do anything about it, we just declare war. "Declaring war" is our only public metaphor for problem solving. We have a war on crime, a war on poverty, a war on hate, a war on litter, a war on cancer, a war on violence, and Ronald Reagan's ultimate joke, the war on drugs. More accurately, the war on the constitution."-George Carlin RIP

Thanks
    Thanked 1,316 Times in 632 Posts

It would work, but you'd have to cook the bacon at a relatively low (ie. not ideal bacon-frying temperature) to avoid burning off all of the THC.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemoBoi View Post
    Raleigh was like the Rambo of his time, kicking ass for queen and country. (and some say coming home and playing with the queen's ass for good measure. :)) He'd go out with his ships and kill Spaniards or whoever else pissed off England so that England could stay great and trade slaves and other valuable commodities to poorer people.

Thanks

funny thing is i posted this well i was frying up 4 peices of bacon with a joint in it, that i then put bread into the left over bacon fat and toasted one side of the bread, then i fried scrambled eggs in the left over weed bacon fat then i made a bacon and egg sandwich and i am about to eat it XD

Thanks

lol a joint what

Thanks

well not rolled, and i only had about .5 left i was so mad at myself, i picked up an 1/8 yesterday and i forgot to make the sandwich and i smoked most of it but then i had this FAT roach from the fatty 2g joint i rolled so i used that with the reson all over it in my bacon just to try it cause meh ill get more weed later

Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 1,063 Posts

... while i am intrigued... i am also not very hopeful. Maybe make a BLT and butter the bread with cannabudder?

I just think bacon is gonna get to hot, and some THC and grease will get all funked up together, and i just dont think itll be the optimal experience.

ou have no idea how much it pains me to say... i dont know how Cannibacon is possible

Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts

butter you bacon with cannabutter. And maybe wrap it around a sausage and stuff the shit into an egg, cheese, jalapeño and green pepper burrito. It'll get you high and taste amazing

Thanks

fat absorbs thc right, and heat activates the thca which becomes thc which means when its cooking with the bacon it will activate and be absorbed into the bacon fat and the greas on the pan, and the bacon will be covered in its own fat which means cannabutter on the bacon basically and then yea you toast your bread on the pan and absorb the rest of the fat or most of it, then you put the eggs in there and scramble it which will absorb the rest of the fat, then you make a bacon and egger

you guys prob no more then i do it wont work maybe but i do feel more stoned then i was maybe thats cause i ate a fatty bacon and egger tho lol
    Last edited by KottonJaw; 02-07-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KottonJaw View Post
    fat absorbs thc right, and heat activates the thca which becomes thc which means when its cooking with the bacon it will activate and be absorbed into the bacon fat and the greas on the pan, and the bacon will be covered in its own fat which means cannabutter on the bacon basically and then yea you toast your bread on the pan and absorb the rest of the fat or most of it, then you put the eggs in there and scramble it which will absorb the rest of the fat, then you make a bacon and egger

you guys prob no more then i do it wont work maybe but i do feel more stoned then i was maybe thats cause i ate a fatty bacon and egger tho lol
    But bacon cooks at a fairly high temp, and i dont know the exact temp my vape got to... so im unsure. Also, the bacon IS fatty, and thc like fat... but the bacon excretes fat when it is cooked, so any thc going into the fat would be excreted by the bacon... which means a lot of lost thc. Unless you are like me and make bacon smoothies.
    m just guessing. Maybe someone smarter will come round and set me straight.

+ Reply to Thread