Herbies Seeds
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: easy/low-maintenance strains (for outdoors)?

Thanks

nice.

but it's so expensive (considering I'm jobless at the moment). that's why I also posted the Sour Diesel, since that's only £9.99 (~$16.53). the Ice is £24.99 (~$41.35). so that's why I wanted a second opinion on the Sour Diesel.
    but thanks for confirming the Ice. ^^

Thanks

If you want low maintenance outdoors i would stick with mostly indica strains. Most skunk strains would be good as well, i grew a sleeskunk last year which is a skunk#1 crossed with a sativa and it was my most vigorous strain, it was bug resistant as well. Sensi Seeds has a strain called Early Skunk that i bet would do great! This year outdoors im going to put out some clones of The Black from BC Bud Depot, im hoping this mostly indica strain does well outdoors.

If you live in a warmer climate you can grow some strain's more on the sativa side but remember the longer the plant has to grow the more problems that can arise. Good luck on your grow, you better make a grow journal here on the WF!

"
    When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point." - Barack Obama

"
    Bunch of slack-jawed f*ggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." - Jesse Ventura - Predator

3. The Following 3 Stoners Say Thank You To SwampGrower For This Useful Post:

fire child (04-29-2011), freetohide (04-28-2011)

Thanks

who does Sleeskunk? (the seeds?) I want to see if I can find it on Attitude, but I can only search with brands or by qualities (indoor/outdoor, sativa/indica/hybrid, regular/feminized, etc.)

is this the Early Skunk you speak of?: http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk.../prod_794.html more expensive, dammit. :/

I would tell you about the climate where I live, but that would give things away. :P

tell me how The Black works. :]

and if I do end up growing, I'll try to keep a grow journal.

EDIT: also, any opinions on this? just because it was on the front page of Attitude and it seems cheap. http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk...prod_3368.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    freetohide, the second you posted here you broadcast your location unless you used a IP/proxy scrambler. I'm a paranoid stoner, so I'll save you the trouble before you get too far. They don't give a shit about us. But anyway, thought you should know. If you wanna be totally stealth, it takes money and lots of inconvenience.

I also wanted to point out that Swamp is an awesome outdoor grower with a lot more experience than me...fucker knows his shit, so I'd listen to him about outdoor low-maint.
    Gramps, I know (and unfortunately, I don't have a scrambler - do you know how I can get one? I know of them, but I'm not experienced, so I don't know much about them). but thanks for the heads-up.
    I wish I had money. I hate being jobless.

I liked Swamp's advice, I'm just saying the seeds are expensive considering my current budget. I will go with his advice/the seeds he recommended if I get a job and/or more money, though.

Thanks

so on the negative side, I currently have less money than I thought I did. :/
    on the positive side, it's almost my birthday. hopefully, I get some money. *fingers crossed* :)
    after my birthday, I can update you all on if I have enough money to get Ice or even Early Skunk. wish me luck ^^

7. The Following 3 Stoners Say Thank You To freetohide For This Useful Post:

fire child (05-02-2011), Matt101905 (05-07-2011)

Thanks

so before ordering the seeds (I did get enough money for Early Skunk, at least if it stays the same price - thanks, SwampGrower), I was thinking of getting a PO Box, but I'm not sure if it's worth it since I'm not growing at my house.
    is it worth it?
    also, if I did get a PO Box, I'd want to know which size to get (how big is the package or whatever they send it in from The Attitude).
    (also, should I post this in a different place on these forums?)
    thanks. :)

Thanks

Just thought i would pop in and put my 2 cents in this thread, I have ordered multiple times from attitude, Rhino seeds, and SSC, and all 3 were perfect everytime, SSC is great for seeds on a budget http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds...ank-blackberry

This link is to Blackberry by Sativa seeds, great seeds, great weight, and decent smoke, and since u can get seeds one at a time from SSC you can get 4 or 5 different strains, contrary to popular belief most strains are easy to grow, just try to stay away from whites (they produce heavy but to the unexperienced they can have issuses if u dont know what to look for) and like swamp said sativas are usually harder to get perfect, remember you are growing a weed, a weed i might add that grows in allmost any climate what you are trying to do is just grow it bigger and better. I would take a look at SSC, they have some cool deals, i usually try to get somthing that comes with some free seeds (even if they are autoflower, nothing wrong with free autoflowers)

10. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To weaponzero For This Useful Post:

freetohide (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,213 Times in 2,029 Posts

As far as ordering the seeds to your house, it's really not that big of a deal. Especially if you live in a MMJ state.

Find out if the company will mail to your post office General Delivery. You have to find out which office in your area accepts general delivery, & you have to show up to claim the item within 10 days (which can mean checking several times a week until it arrives), & show your I.D.
    Quote Originally Posted by 024amelbahc View Post
    i want a bunch of money and material objects that will make me happy for a short amount of time, and then i want to burn all of it when i die so no one else can have it.

click to view fire child's time lapse BHO extraction|---->> http://youtu.be/uw9x9MvXCf0

12. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To fire child For This Useful Post:

freetohide (05-12-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fire child View Post
    ...it's really not that big of a deal. Especially if you live in a MMJ state.
    I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by fire child View Post
    Find out if the company will mail to your post office General Delivery. You have to find out which office in your area accepts general delivery, & you have to show up to claim the item within 10 days (which can mean checking several times a week until it arrives), & show your I.D.
    The Attitude is where I was thinking of ordering from, so I guess I can check if they do that.
    I would be nervous about doing that, though. I mean, you have to show your ID.
    plus it reminds me of the time when I studied abroad, no one at the school bothered to pick up the package my parents had sent me like they were supposed to, it was held in the post office (and once again, no one bothered to tell me), and then sent back to my parents. it cost them over $30 for them to send a package to me and have it returned to them.
    ugh.
    but I might consider that, if The Attitude does it. but I'm not in a MMJ state, so it is a bigger deal than if I were.

Thanks

Its not a bigger deal at all if your not in a MMJ state, its federally illegal to germinate MJ seeds anywhere in the US, but its not illegal to posses the seeds and they wont come after you for ordering them cause all you have to say is someone else ordered them in your name and you came to the post office to find out what package was delivered in your name. Personally i would just get it sent to your house mail box, they package that stuff in very bland packaging so its all good.

15. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To weaponzero For This Useful Post:

freetohide (05-13-2011)

+ Reply to Thread