Weed Seed Shop
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strain Review: Master Kush

Thanks
    Thanked 1,725 Times in 647 Posts

Default Strain Review: Master Kush

Some of you were suggesting that my rating system was hard to understand so I have changed it to be easier to follow. I still would like to use the smiley faces each representing a one because Numbers are too common and I still want my reviews to be somewhat unique for W-F. Thank you all for the suggestions and keep them coming!

Legend:
    - Extremely poor
    - Very poor
    - Poor
    - Unimpressive
    - Decent
    - Above average
    - Good
    - Great
    - Amazing
    - Rediculous

The more smileys means there is more to a degree of how good the cannabis is.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strain: Master Kush ( Hindu Kush x Skunk )
    Mostly Indica strain originally created in Amsterdam. This weed is very smelly, very sticky and covered in resin and trichomes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SMELL: Smells very strongly of kush and skunk, who would have thought?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TASTE:
    On the taste side the weed taste more like Kush then it does skunk but there still is a subtlety of it that lingers afterward.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HIGH: Slow onset high but once you realize it it hits you it hits like a ton of bricks. Very heavy almost dream-like stoned state. Only couchlocking you sometimes, this weed is also very good for social activities like talking to friends as it helps thoughts run through smoothly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PRICE PAID: 180/oz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BEST FOR: Pain, headaches, anxiety, creativity, relaxation, stress, conversation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERALL RATING.
    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ - AMAZING

This strain is very good. One of the top strains in my book for sure. It is all around great bud and for a mostly Indica, it is quite a socially stimulating weed unlike some Indicas which tend to sometimes make it hard to concentrate and you end up sounding like "uhhh, ummm". Great medicinal strain for sure, I am sick right now and one hit off a joint got rid of my headache instantly.

Recommended for EVERYONE. If you have access to this strain give it a try you Definitely will not regret it!

Last edited by neogitus; 05-11-2011 at 01:05 PM.

*FACEBOOK: Neogitus WF*

2. The Following 7 Stoners Say Thank You To neogitus For This Useful Post:

BlazeHaze (05-21-2011), bradman818 (05-22-2011), caLi (05-12-2011), FemaleStoner (05-11-2011), Matt101905 (05-12-2011), Sherlock Cones (05-11-2011)

Thanks

dank shit brotha, you never seize to amaze me.
    fuck presents, wrap blunts!
    *sherlock cones is a fictional character, for a scientific study.bitch.*

4. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Sherlock Cones For This Useful Post:

neogitus (05-11-2011)

amish cowboy Guest

i want to cross breed a jedi plant with master kush and call it master jedi or windu hahaha

6. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To amish cowboy For This Useful Post:

BlazeHaze (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 696 Posts

Gah, I liked the smiley rating you had before. Now I have to count the smileys to cross-against the legend. Perhaps you could write what the smileys mean.. like.. for example, Master Kush.. there's 9 smileys so just put AMAZING! next to it? (next to the smileys, not instead of what the rating is)

I'm terrible, I'm sorry.

8. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To FemaleStoner For This Useful Post:

neogitus (05-11-2011)

Thanks

love the review! Me and my girlfriend stopped by a shop the other day and got 2.3 grams of master kush the other day. It was one solid nug. I love this strain!
    Live Fast Die Fast

[14-05, 06:37] midnighttoker420 i just want sniper to take dora the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mexweed View Post
    if I posted my cock and my kid found it, I'd be like yeah son check that out I got super blazed and posted that one time about 20 years ago, then we'd fist bump and rip the bong

10. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To STHbongrips For This Useful Post:

neogitus (05-21-2011)

Thanks

Awesome strain review. Nice bud shots and dank bud. +rep
    “Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” -Bob Marley
    "Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country." - Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President

12. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To bradman818 For This Useful Post:

neogitus (05-22-2011)

+ Reply to Thread