Herbies Seeds
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbal Incense Free samples www.legalenjoy.com

Thanks

Default Herbal Incense Free samples www.legalenjoy.com

Legal Enjoy herbal Incense website

For those of you who do not know what Herbal incense is click here If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me.

Some feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma6969 View Post
    alright guys i tried it out lemme tell you.... AWESOME! very smooth very relaxing and it was just a newbie blend highly recommend as soon as i get another job i'll be all over this like white on rice!
    Quote Originally Posted by R30 Chronicles View Post
    Bottom line, no BS false pretenses, they are as advertised, customer service/shipping is good and they smell quite nice. If you want legal herbs this is the best from my personal experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by redeyes View Post
    [the aromatherapy session] was a very nice mellow buzz and really nice body buzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by weedman42 View Post
    It gave me a feeling of being relaxed and disconnected from from reality. Definitely helps sleep as well. Or at least it did to me. It's a good deal too 1.5 for 10 bucks at legalenjoy.com

New Products!

$40 an Ounce - King Tutz herbal Incense - special offer will expire. BLEND PERFECT FOR NOOBS. AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE b/c WE WANT YOU TO SAVE MONEY!
    NO MORE SPENDING $20/1g at other online and local retailers!

$110 an Ounce - LEGENDARY - only $3.9/g - This blend will last you 2+ hours per session. Very Powerful and once again a great deal!

These are wholesale prices! Resell to your friends and make some extra cash.

1) Smores 2) Bluemist 3) Mardi Gras 4) Legendary

Products and Pricing(Small list, more on website)
    Go to my site and check out my products. Some of the ones on sale are already at a great price. All products come in fancy packages/vials(you will look cool at the party opening this up). All products are very potent, none of that cheap BS. As special to W-F members only, Free SAMPLE WITH ANY PURCHASE! Please email me your details for the free sample when you are done ordering and tell me you are from W-F.

Why BUY?
    *Fast response time
    *Fast delivery
    *Great prices
    *Free samples with purchases
    *Great customer service

Here is a list of some of my best sellers:

Happy hour

$10/1.5g This is potent, but from the same makers of wicked XXX so you know its good. Comes in a clear container to show no stems, as every stem is handpicked out. As soon as you open this herbal incense, you will smell how aromatic it is before burning it up. Its a very soothing aroma. This is for medium aromatherapy. We have passion fruit, orginal, blueberry and "Cherry Bomb" in stock.

Zero Gravity

$10/1.5g. This is Medium potency - great for beginners. You can get this in the following scents: Hypnotic, blueberry, strawberry and watermelon. This is for medium to heavy aromatherapy. This is the one I recommend and repeatedly purchased by all my customers.

Shipping and Payments

Free Shipping if order over $30.
    $3 for first-class parcel 2-5 days.
    $5 Flat rate for Priority shipping 2 days.
    I can ship same day or within 1 business day of payment confirmation. Right now I only sell to the USA, however I can ship international by request.
    Shipped in a discrete bubble mailer with tracking emailed to you instantly.
    Payments info Click here

Security and Trust
    I am a trusted vendor and you may pay me securely via alertpay.com(creditcard) or you may telephone order(creditcard)

About the Vendor
    I strive to help my customers and want to make them as happy as possible. If you have any questions please ask. To show how good my customer service is, just email me and see how fast I reply back. If you already order herbal incense try my site out directly and skip the free samples. I can always give special bulk deals.
    Contact me via pm or email me at legalenjoy@gmail.com .
    Last edited by LegalEnjoy; 09-18-2011 at 01:47 AM.
    Legal Enjoy Herbal Incense for some smooth potent Legal herbal incense thats just like the real deal! Free samples available upon request for a limited time, Just pm me.

Who makes more money, a Drug Dealer or a Hooker? A Hooker, because she can just wash her crack and use it again.

2. The Following 5 Stoners Say Thank You To LegalEnjoy For This Useful Post:

BlazeHaze (07-05-2011), FemaleStoner (07-27-2011), JamesGauges (07-05-2011), Tokestradadmus (07-05-2011)

Yeti Pentathlon Champion Spear Toss Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,424 Times in 3,992 Posts

Just to stop it before it happens, I have allowed LegalEnjoy to give away his products here. There is a lot of negative comments about legal herb, and I feel that most of it is uneducated bias(since most people haven't even tried it). LegalEnjoy has been kind enough to offer the Community free samples so we can make an educated opinion on it, and if the product is as good as he says, maybe become a sponsor and continue to supply the Community. So please do no report this as spam or complain about it, and please do not flame. If you are not interested in trying the product, don't post.

For those of you who would like to learn more about herbal incense, check out this FAQ

http://www.theincensereview.com/2011...-need-to-know/
    Last edited by Tokestradadmus; 07-06-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks to Hisdudeness300 for the signature

"Marijuana does cause hysteria - in those who oppose its use"
    -Dr. Lester Grinspoon

Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

http://www.facebook.com/WeedForums

https://twitter.com/WeedForums420

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealWeedForums

4. The Following 6 Stoners Say Thank You To Tokestradadmus For This Useful Post:

bakayurei_ranma (07-05-2011), BlazeHaze (07-05-2011), FemaleStoner (07-05-2011), fire child (07-06-2011), Goonsquad4365 (07-21-2011), JamesGauges (07-05-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 Times in 3,848 Posts

i didn't appreciate that sarcastic link, but i'll give your product a try if it's free.. i haven't really enjoyed any legal smoking mixes i've tried but if your is any good i'll spread the word
    Sleep is comfortable, but awakening is interesting
    - Inayat Khan

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have yet to be discovered
    - R W Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Señor Ramos View Post
    IMO, if there's pussy on the field, play ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green0nDaGreen View Post
    you have no idea what I am, im from Heaven, if you guys read what i've been posting you will understand.

Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice
    - W R Hearst

6. The Following 4 Stoners Say Thank You To bakayurei_ranma For This Useful Post:

Hisdudeness300 (07-05-2011), Lunt (07-05-2011), Tokestradadmus (07-05-2011), Zack (07-24-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,856 Times in 1,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tokestradamus View Post
    Just to stop it before it happens, I have allowed LegalEnjoy to give away his products here. There is a lot of negative comments about legal herb, and I feel that most of it is uneducated bias(since most people haven't even tried it). LegalEnjoy has been kind enough to offer the Community free samples so we can make an educated opinion on it, and if the product is as good as he says, maybe become a sponsor and continue to supply the Community. So please do no report this as spam or complain about it, and please do not flame. If you are not interested in trying the product, don't post.
    Who?
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    It's not that I don't like god...I don't hate the tooth fairy either, or Santa Claus, or Zeus. I reserve my emotions for beings that actually exist.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daeh_top View Post
    Who?
    10char
    Is this a serious question? I would hope a member who has been here as long as you understands how to read a thread/username.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    It's that smart ass link that pisses me off; from someone who wants a favor. You treat people like that when you WANT their money...I wonder how you are once you have it.

Tokes, I am interested in legal herb so I'm posting. I'm interested to know what's in it. If Legalherbs or whoever can show that it is as safe as weed, I'll try it. :)
    What is with this "smart ass link"?

Thanks

PM'd. But I'm not sure if I will do it myself, on the off chance that the Marines will send my drug test back to some huge laboratory and try to get me busted for legal incense. Either way I should be able to get a review of the stuff out soon after i get the free trial, if i get the free trial.

The grass isn't always green on the other side, but it is always green where you water it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 Times in 3,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tokestradamus View Post
    What is with this "smart ass link"?

where he said 'if you don't know what herbal incense is, follow this link', it takes you to a sarcastic version of google

11. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To bakayurei_ranma For This Useful Post:

Tokestradadmus (07-05-2011)

Thanks

Didn't see that, alright just wanted to know what you were talking about.

Thanks

The link was not meant to offend anyone. It was meant in a way to quickly google for you, nonetheless Ill edit it :)

14. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To LegalEnjoy For This Useful Post:

neogitus (07-15-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 697 Posts

A better google link would probably be "Let me google that for you..."

+ Reply to Thread