Weed Seed Shop
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weed in Orlando/Florida?

Thanks

Default Weed in Orlando/Florida?

Im not asking anyone to "hook me up" or looking for a connect or anything. I was just wondering if anyone knows how the bud is down there. How's the quality? How much a gram? How much an ounce? etc. I'm just looking for some general info...

I'm moving down there from NY in a few weeks to live there for a couple of months to do an internship with a pretty dope company. I was just wondering how the weed down there compares to what you'd find in NY.

I probably won't be smoking at all while I'm down there cuz I'm afraid of losing my job over random drug testing. But im just curious about what it's like... who know's maybe ill have the urge to take a risk if i hear good things haha.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brodudeski View Post
    Im not asking anyone to "hook me up" or looking for a connect or anything. I was just wondering if anyone knows how the bud is down there. How's the quality? How much a gram? How much an ounce? etc. I'm just looking for some general info...

I'm moving down there from NY in a few weeks to live there for a couple of months to do an internship with a pretty dope company. I was just wondering how the weed down there compares to what you'd find in NY.

I probably won't be smoking at all while I'm down there cuz I'm afraid of losing my job over random drug testing. But im just curious about what it's like... who know's maybe ill have the urge to take a risk if i hear good things haha.
    Compared to New York? It's fucking shit! But it's cheap, lol. $25 a quarter, maybe $30 if you're new and have to use a middle man, but it's easy to find somebody that will help you out with a $25 quarter, maybe $35 if it's good shit, "MIDS", but it's still not good compared to anything in New York. $45-$60 a half and $80-$100 for a ounce. As far as quality???

This stuff goes for $30 a quarter.

This is a little lower quality, but more common, I was selling for standard price of $25 a quarter.

Meat Hustler...

3. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Jancarius For This Useful Post:

brodudeski (07-21-2011)

Thanks

Guys,

I'm a disabled vet. with major back injuries. Its been a few years since Ihave been out of the military but I'm still in major pain. The Dr. gives mepercocets, motrin, and flexiral and sends me on my way everytime I go in andsee them. I've seen 6 different Doctors and same thing everytime. The percocetshelp but they don't take away all my pain. I can only sleep for 2-3 hours at atime because I wake up in pain.

I'm looking for someone in the Orlando/UCF area that can help me out orpoint me in the right direction to score something. I would gladly pay and Ialso have connections at Disney and MGM for free passes if that helps.lol

Can anyone out there help out a veteran in need?

Mac

Thanks

I'm in reunion resort... Can anyone hook me up ASAP and I'll make it worth your while
    Last edited by GingerGanja; 08-02-2012 at 02:43 PM.

9 Dragons Charm Champion Breakout Champion Simon Champion Call of Duty 2 Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,726 Posts

wtf lmao. yall making orlando look bad.

Edit: and i know its a old post but its 15 a g , ad that mids bullshit is like 30 a half oz.

Quote Originally Posted by Green0nDaGreen View Post
    ok let me say again.

Every continenet on this earth has my churches in it, Korea, China, Russia, Europe, everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by firekushsupply View Post
    In the 9th circuit cheif court central budbank system of the 3rd district of strains and threads under U.S Statue 107.39FKS , We the users of the united strains of weef find the OP . . .

.Guilty of first degree murder of the thread. Evidence will be released to the public.
    quoted myself son.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,458 Times in 3,597 Posts

Texted him/her - READ THE RULES! LOL.
    Last edited by Rebel; 08-02-2012 at 02:26 PM.

8. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Rebel For This Useful Post:

firekushsupply (08-02-2012)

9 Dragons Charm Champion Breakout Champion Simon Champion Call of Duty 2 Champion
    Thanks

Last edited by GingerGanja; Today at 11:43 AM.

lol cool , bitch got NO business! lol

Thanks

He/she was cool about it and texted me back saying "sorry, didn't know it was against the rules" basically after a few texts back and fourth.

Thanks

you really texted them lol

Thanks

Yeah, figured why not since they're in Fl so it shouldn't cost anything and they provided the number so why not lol. The texts seem like they're from a girl but you never know over the net, could be a rapist or something.

+ Reply to Thread