Mass Spectrum Botanicals
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any creepy/weird people knock on your door at night?

Thanks

Default Any creepy/weird people knock on your door at night?

Anybody have any stories about answering the door late at night and something weird happening. I was reading a thread similar to this on another forum and really got into it. This one persons story was, they answered the door at around 2-3am, and a man was standing in the shadows of their porch. He asked them if he could use their phone, but they told him no and to use the one up the street. 2 days later they find out the same man was arrested for sexual assault. creepy!
    I also have a story not nearly as scary but freaked me out at the time. I was home alone and my parents were gone for awhile. I was having a smoke in the backyard when I hear these two guys going 'yo, this house!' I then see these two black sketchy looking guys walking up to my gate, and i run into my house as fast as possible so i dont have to deal with them trying to sell me something or wutever they wanted. So they ring the doorbell and knock on the door for like 5 minutes straight, and i can hear them yelling shit like 'open up!, cmon open the fuck up!' I just sat in my room not really trippin just waitin for them to leave. They finally leave and i feel slightly releaved. well about 15 minutes later they come back and do the same routine of knocking and yelling constantly. they then started to knock on my fucking BEDROOM WINDOW! wtf, if they r trying to sell me something that is definately not the right way to do it. anyways, share your stories!

Señor Guest

I've been lucky so far lol. I think I'd have my golf club, field hockey stick and sword all by my side if I had that sorta thing happening to me.

3. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Señor For This Useful Post:

NeverMore (12-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,485 Posts

thats why you buy a gun, preferably a shotgun, haha

ive never had anybody knock on my door at night, so i cant relate

Quote Originally Posted by BUDDHA5280 View Post
    i would jump off the highest place that had people below and land on someone as i die

5. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To astrosmoke For This Useful Post:

bakayurei_ranma (12-20-2011)

Thanks

no one's knocked on my door late at night but now you've got me all creeped out at 3:30 in the morning lol
    sti 2.0

7. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To ilikemyself For This Useful Post:

NeverMore (12-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,485 Posts

one time some bastard kids through pine cones at my screen door and shot the laundry room window with a bb gun, thats all i got

9. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To astrosmoke For This Useful Post:

2tonsoup (12-29-2011)

Asteroids Champion Space Invaders Champion 501 Darts Champion The Weakest Link Champion Prison Escape Champion
    Thanks

Some skinny fresh-outta-jail meth-addict came knocking at my door at 2-3AM once looking for "old pieces of soap" and "some butter". Still can't work that one out... unless Soap and Butter are ingredients/components to some bizarre drug or terrorist weapon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grenzer View Post
    Some skinny fresh-outta-jail meth-addict came knocking at my door at 2-3AM once looking for "old pieces of soap" and "some butter". Still can't work that one out... unless Soap and Butter are ingredients/components to some bizarre drug or terrorist weapon.
    Hahaha. This happened all the time when I was staying at a motel on the beach side. "Pieces of soap" and "butter" is slang for crack, lol.

I can't say I've ever had an experience like this, but now I'm nervous to go out to my car and smoke. :)
    Meat Hustler...

12. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Jancarius For This Useful Post:

Grenzer (12-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,456 Times in 3,595 Posts

Why not just call the cops the first 5mins they was pounding on the doors lol.

14. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Rebel For This Useful Post:

2tonsoup (12-29-2011)

Asteroids Champion Space Invaders Champion 501 Darts Champion The Weakest Link Champion Prison Escape Champion
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jancarius View Post
    Hahaha. This happened all the time when I was staying at a motel on the beach side. "Pieces of soap" and "butter" is slang for crack, lol.
    Weird. I've never heard that slang for crack in South Africa. Unless this guy really WAS looking for soap and butter on his way to having a sandwich after a shower. But I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that stole one of my garden gnomes a few days later. Questions... questions...

3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 672 Posts

One time I was hanging out in front of my house, and some guy comes walking into my neighborhood. As he walked past me, he was mad dogging me so hard I thought he was going to say something. He didn't, he just kept on walking past me, walked right up to my neighbors house opened the back gate and entered this handicapped old lady's glass sliding door. She called the cops, of course, and when the police came he started telling them that Jesus had called him on his cell phone and told him to go to that address to meet with his dead best friend. He was on meth.
    "Ya know I got 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep. First I hit the sweet leaf, and then I have nice dreams.
    When I get up, I wake and bake, take a piss and shake. My clock stopped at Four-twenty, what you want me to say?"

Quote Originally Posted by neogitus View Post
    one that makes me cum / thread haha, im not giving a detail by detail of how I like every inch of my dick to be sucked by a 90%+ male forum
    youmadbro

17. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Matix20 For This Useful Post:

DstonerS (12-28-2011)

+ Reply to Thread