Autoflowering Seeds
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I found a place to get real weed online!!!

Thanks

Default I found a place to get real weed online!!!

Ok, i'm actually a little nervous because this is my second post, and i don't really know how the hierarchy works around here, but i know in other forums if you give a really good share, it helps you fit in. So i thought i would try to do that.
    Basically i spent AGES looking through international phone directories and ringing people in Europe mainly asking for grass. Man i got yelled at and abused like 100 times, but eventually i got onto this really weird sounding dutchmen. He gave me a website. And anyway it basically sells the BEST gear delivered to your door. Ummm not sure if i'm allowed to share the site without getting banned or whatever. So i will just wait for some advice or a pm b4 i share it.
    But it is the Bombdiggidy, and i don't wan't it to get shutdown so it should be kept a secret i guess. The stuff actually smells like strawberries and cream.....we love it!!!

Deal or No Deal Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 746 Posts

oh my god! no you didn't!

sorry bro, it's not real weed.

Thanks

Nope it is definitely cannabis. Ha ha. I put the pictures in my introduction. Please don't flame me man, i'm just trying to help the community. I just don't know if i'm allowed to publish the address is all.

Deal or No Deal Champion
    Thanks

EDIT: oh silkroad huh. sorry 'bout that then. i would say don't post the link, not like many people would know how to get to it anyway lol.

Thanks

Ha ha. But i sorta want to share it so then i can get a tiny bit of rep or whatever. Sorry if not allowed to ask for rep. I put heaps of effort into finding it (the website that is). Man this one guy who owned the Skunk Seed Shop in Amsterdam literally screamed his head off. He was like "You Stupid Fn Aussie F$^% You I Kill You for like 2 minutes, then he started laughing crazy. It was a bit freaky. Then he somehow got thru my private number bar block and started yelling again. I crapped myself. But eventually i found the payload. I really wan't to share it, but am i allowed?? Hey i know every stoner has tried to find weed online even if it was a half arsed attempt. Well after a huge amount of effort i have proudly found a source. It is so f'n tasty. I love it. I think it somehow cosmically made me join this forum...:-)

Deal or No Deal Champion
    Thanks

like i said, i wouldn't. i'm not a mod though, so you can do whatever you want, i'm not stopping you. however, i feel like that would just bring unnecessary heat to this website somehow. also the fact that probably nobody here knows about it, so nobody would even use the link. your call though.

Thanks

I guess then maybe am allowed to do it through pm. If anyone is interested i will send it through pm. Then i can make sure that only proper members get it. The guy said he doesn't care if my friends order because it is all done through Liberty Reserve anyway, and plus no one can really work out where bouts in south america he is anyway (even if he is there?)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 2,482 Posts

Yeah don't post it, we don't need that kind of attention, and it's just simply not allowed. We discuss illegal activities, we don't participate in them

9. The Following 2 Stoners Say Thank You To GingerGanja For This Useful Post:

STHbongrips (04-15-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 2,482 Posts

And it's a lot easier to get bud from the guy around the corner

11. The Following 3 Stoners Say Thank You To GingerGanja For This Useful Post:

024amelbahc (04-11-2012), Jancarius (04-11-2012)

Thanks

Oh ok then sorry. Don't want heat. Can i use pm for it ?
    You must understand this is like the bestest craziest most awesomest shit ever. But i will stop posting now anyway. I'm going to bed before i get into trouble. Goodnight.

Closed Thread