Herbies Seeds
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long until I can pass a lab urine test?

Thanks

Default How long until I can pass a lab urine test?

I only started smoking this year. I have smoked a few times each month for the past 4 or so months. This past month, may, however I smoked 11 times. I stopped for one week then consumed a weed cookie (really strong, abt 1 gram of pot) on the 27th of May. When I smoke, i usually smoke a very little bit because I have a low tolerance (1 gram lasted me the entire month and i still have some, however i smoked other pot as well (shared blunts/vaporizer). Today I put in applications for two jobs. I don't know when I will be required to interview. But when can I pass a lab-grade urine test from somewhere like quest diagnostics? I am a female 5'4'', 140 pounds. I have not been to the gym in the last month but plan to resume going as soon as I can find a facility to go to.
    Thank you so much for your time!!!

Thanks

i feel like i see these a lot now...

but id probably say a good 3 weeks or so..i mean it seems like youve smoked enough for it to have built up in your system so it would be hard to get it out quickly..but if you stick to a water only and lengthy exercise routine, itll help you pass a test

Thanks
    Thanked 7,091 Times in 3,478 Posts

When your dog comes back from the dead, your beat up old pickup truck stops running, and your girlfriend doesn't break your achy-breaky-heart.

Thanks

Shes thanking us for our time? We dont even show eachother that much respect, shit - Welcome to weed forums! &ya, I see a lot of these lately too but a lot of times we make members out of these answer-seeking tokers, sometimes they dip. We helped them either way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Rós View Post
    When your dog comes back from the dead, your beat up old pickup truck stops running, and your girlfriend doesn't break your achy-breaky-heart.
    countrygirl9024 meet your cuntrysigurdaddy

6. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To 420seven For This Useful Post:

Sigur Rós (05-31-2012)

Thanks

forgot to mention that lab tests have a higher sensitivity to thc levels in the urine..so those are pretty hard to beat..and they test for protein levels so drinking shit loads of water the day of the test is a bad idea..you can drink a shit load for the weeks before but your pee should be a bit yellow for the test so they dont give you a positive result for your protein levels being to low...good luck again

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 697 Posts

You should probably start going to the gym asap (or exercising, whatever works) to burn off whatever THC is embedded in your fat cells.
    Eating right and exercising for 3-4 weeks is a good idea. High on protein/lean meat/eggs, medium-high on vegetable carbs, low on fat and grain carbs. low on soda

I am gonna edit to add that one of my besties stopped smoking pot for 7 weeks and passed her drug test.
    She had been smoking on/off heavily/lightly with me for about a year prior.
    Didn't change her diet, her work was too much for her to change her exercising/dieting, etc.
    Last edited by FemaleStoner; 06-04-2012 at 05:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread