Autoflowering Seeds
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: First time smoking hash oil? how to smoke?

Thanks

Default First time smoking hash oil? how to smoke?

I looked for this thread and couldn't find it, so I made one, its really the first time, the first time I was drunk and stoned, and i took one round off a hash oil joint, can't remember how he rolled it. I got no weed, getting tobacco, but I am getting some hash oil, how much should I smoke first time? is the high different then weed? how long do the high last? haven't had any weed in a week so would it knock me on my ass? how strong does it smell? like the smell on you after you smoke it, and most importantly how do you smoke it? i got no bong

$$KUSH 420$$
    “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?” – Bill Hicks

I take a look at my life and realize there's notin left
    Cause I've been blastin' and laughin so long that
    Even my ma'ma thinks that my mind is gone
    But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
    - Coolio

3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 687 Posts

Without the proper tools it isn't going to be as efficient.
    Hash oil or honey oil can be smoked on top of the bud in a pipe.
    You do this by dipping a paper clip into the oil.
    You then place a lighter's flame above it on the paper clip in order to drip the oil onto the weed.
    Without weed it will be a little worse but you can probably put it on the tobacco if it isn't too wet.
    I use a Titanium nail on a glass on glass showerhead bubbler with a dome on top. The nails are expensive but if you smoke hash oils alot they are worth it.
    I would say the high is a very clean enjoyable high. The smell is less noticable but still there. It is a vapor.

Good luck and enjoy.
    "Ya know I got 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep. First I hit the sweet leaf, and then I have nice dreams.
    When I get up, I wake and bake, take a piss and shake. My clock stopped at Four-twenty, what you want me to say?"

Quote Originally Posted by neogitus View Post
    one that makes me cum / thread haha, im not giving a detail by detail of how I like every inch of my dick to be sucked by a 90%+ male forum
    youmadbro

3. The Following 3 Stoners Say Thank You To Matix20 For This Useful Post:

FemaleStoner (07-09-2012), KUSH 420 (07-06-2012), neogitus (07-13-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matix20 View Post
    You then place a lighter's flame above it on the paper clip in order to drip the oil onto the weed.
    Without weed it will be a little worse but you can probably put it on the tobacco if it isn't too wet.
    I use a Titanium nail on a glass on glass showerhead bubbler with a dome on top. The nails are expensive but if you smoke hash oils alot they are worth it.
    I would say the high is a very clean enjoyable high. The smell is less noticable but still there. It is a vapor.

Good luck and enjoy.
    it sounds awesome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matix20 View Post

Good luck and enjoy.
    I got no rolling papers and i can't get any for a while what can i use to roll, got no bible

6. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To KUSH 420 For This Useful Post:

CaptainSpigot69 (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 Times in 3,596 Posts

White bleached construction paper.

8. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To Rebel For This Useful Post:

420seven (07-08-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redeyes View Post
    White bleached construction paper.
    lol u trolling

Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 Times in 3,596 Posts

White notebook paper.

"In building a society that is so successful, we have entered into an
    eternal paradox of tension between individuality and self serving on
    one side and the needs of the society on the other that makes
    individual success gauranteed. That is inherent in the human
    condition so we will always suffer that tension and walk the fine line."

Thanks

There's a reason you haven't found the answer you want - it doesnt exist. Unless you have a cigar, cigarette, or a pack of papers, you're not going to be able to roll. I think it's pathetic you use paper from the bible to roll. Obviously if you're a christian you'll still go to heaven, but man thats low papers are $1. I don't want to hear any excuses either.

You could try letting your bud sit out for a few hours, let it dry out, then mixing the oil with it and then rolling it. I'd recommend you get a pipe, or a bong or a bubbler. You can put a little bit on top of your bud, it will work but as stated before it is a vapor, pulling it through a bowl isn't nearly as effecient as most of the smoke is lost evaporating going up. Hence the design of concentrate paraphernalia. You're lucky to come across it though, I hope you enjoy it though if you're not smoking it the correct way, it's not worth whatever you're paying. I'd get my hands on the right equipment.

12. The Following Stoner Says Thank You To 420seven For This Useful Post:

FemaleStoner (07-09-2012)

9 Dragons Charm Champion Breakout Champion Simon Champion Call of Duty 2 Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,721 Posts

i never tried hash oil

Quote Originally Posted by Green0nDaGreen View Post
    ok let me say again.

Every continenet on this earth has my churches in it, Korea, China, Russia, Europe, everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by firekushsupply View Post
    In the 9th circuit cheif court central budbank system of the 3rd district of strains and threads under U.S Statue 107.39FKS , We the users of the united strains of weef find the OP . . .

.Guilty of first degree murder of the thread. Evidence will be released to the public.
    quoted myself son.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 420seven View Post
    There's a reason you haven't found the answer you want - it doesnt exist. Unless you have a cigar, cigarette, or a pack of papers, you're not going to be able to roll. I think it's pathetic you use paper from the bible to roll. Obviously if you're a christian you'll still go to heaven, but man thats low papers are $1. I don't want to hear any excuses either.

You could try letting your bud sit out for a few hours, let it dry out, then mixing the oil with it and then rolling it. I'd recommend you get a pipe, or a bong or a bubbler. You can put a little bit on top of your bud, it will work but as stated before it is a vapor, pulling it through a bowl isn't nearly as effecient as most of the smoke is lost evaporating going up. Hence the design of concentrate paraphernalia. You're lucky to come across it though, I hope you enjoy it though if you're not smoking it the correct way, it's not worth whatever you're paying. I'd get my hands on the right equipment.
    yeah I can get a pack of pretty good papers for 2$, and u won't hear an excuse but a good reason, its just that I'm not enough to buy them and there are no stores around here, so I got to town which is 30 mins away to pick up papers, in the end i just made an apple pipe lol, with a salt shaker for a bowl, as for hash oil i can get a pretty good deal on it

+ Reply to Thread