Mass Spectrum Botanicals
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: Good things to do when high

  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawno420 View Post
    My favourite thing to do when I'm high is smoke more weed, that's why I smoke so much.
    hell yea i always say my favorite thing to do when i high is to get higher. working on picking some up right now just to do that.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawno420 View Post
    My favourite thing to do when I'm high is smoke more weed, that's why I smoke so much.
    haha holla man..
    Thanks to your devotion they now control the world.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mexweed View Post
    I like to watch family guy, home movies, and shin chan

    also the led zeppelin dvd

    I play thps 2 and get ridiculous scores

    and sometimes I just enjoy doing absolutely nothing, maybe popping in some tom petty and just laying there
    thps?
    10char


    Always remember, anything in life can be taken away.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14,538
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 238 Times in 120 Posts
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by massacre133 View Post
    hell yea hacky sack *high fives*
    *high fives* all stoners love hacky sack, its the only sport you can play and smoke at the same time!!! and the higher you are the better you are...too some extent.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxHempStarxX View Post
    *high fives* all stoners love hacky sack, its the only sport you can play and smoke at the same time!!! and the higher you are the better you are...too some extent.
    lol one time everything thing was like slowed down and i was a beast at it. too bad my sack broke :[

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Cant go wrong with a lil south park. but then again, sitting in a really dark room with a strobe light or one of those fiber optic things it pretty sweet



    Hackin the sack is good in the day

  7. #17

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14,538
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 238 Times in 120 Posts
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by massacre133 View Post
    lol one time everything thing was like slowed down and i was a beast at it. too bad my sack broke :[
    DUDE I know EXACTLY what your talking about, about everything slowing down that happened to me one time playing street hockey when I was in net it tripped me out but I was rocking shit. I also need to purchase a new hack

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    roll up another phatty?
    haaa


    "Now Its All Fly $ociety Ya Never Get It Outta Me"

  9. #19

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxHempStarxX View Post
    DUDE I know EXACTLY what your talking about, about everything slowing down that happened to me one time playing street hockey when I was in net it tripped me out but I was rocking shit. I also need to purchase a new hack

    the demise of my sack is my own idiocracy... i lit it on fire to play so it got hard and one day at school i stuck it in my pocket and my pencil went right through it and ripped it in half..

  10. #20

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    3,399
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 2,155 Times in 1,309 Posts
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    tony hawks pro skater, man!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts