Autoflowering Seeds
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how does bleach cause a false negative on at-home drug tests?

Thanks

Default how does bleach cause a false negative on at-home drug tests?

Just wondering, how does bleach cause a false negative on most at-home drug tests?
    Is it because it kills the THC in the urine sample? Or is it because the ph is altered in the urine sample?

Thanks

It doesn't kill the THC, THC is attatched to your fat. I'd say it's to make your urine cleaner. Passing a piss test is for piss, not entirely your body, not always gonna be fully clean during a test, but when your pee is, then your good. But I don't recommend bleach, I prefer water an lots of physical activity

Thanks

i'm gonna get randomly tested, that's why i'm resorting to keeping a small container with bleach on me at all times.
    is there anything else i could use? also, i'll be adding teh bleach (or whatever other substance you guys recommend) to the urine, NOT drinking it

Thanks

you should just drink 64 oz of water every day like people should anyways. u might even pour a little water in with your urine once you pee cuz dilution is the main goal

Gold Miner Special Edition Champion
    Thanks

exercise a lot, no mater what method you end up using. water + exercise help a shit ton
    This space for rent.

Thanks

if you used bleach wouldn't they notice?

Thanks

not if its a cheap home test
    ;o

Thanks

actually, do most at-home drug tests check for the ph level of the urine sample?

Duck Hunt Champion Collateral Damages II Champion
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,150 Times in 612 Posts

You seriously think you can trick a piss test that easily?
    You need to add our facebook and show support to help the community to grow! Please like the page and like every photo you possible can!
    https://www.facebook.com/WeedForums

Quote Originally Posted by BC-seshin View Post
    who exactly is BONS? lol
    did you create the forums or something?

don't hate on the noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    I've seen Bons.
    Yeah I'd do him :x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoppinCone View Post
    It doesn't kill the THC, THC is attatched to your fat. I'd say it's to make your urine cleaner. Passing a piss test is for piss, not entirely your body, not always gonna be fully clean during a test, but when your pee is, then your good. But I don't recommend bleach, I prefer water an lots of physical activity
    THC, once digested is no longer the THC that you smoked. It changes into different metabolites and unfortunately have the word tetrahydrocannabinol in the names and are referred to as THC haha just a fact. It is stored in fat for a time

Quote Originally Posted by XeMpT View Post
    you should just drink 64 oz of water every day like people should anyways. u might even pour a little water in with your urine once you pee cuz dilution is the main goal
    There is no set "amount of water you should drink a day" referr to http://www.naturodoc.com/library/nutrition/water.htm for suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by willybizzle View Post
    exercise a lot, no mater what method you end up using. water + exercise help a shit ton
    This is probably the best advise IMO flush the system, burn the traces out of your fat

Quote Originally Posted by kzkwz View Post
    actually, do most at-home drug tests check for the ph level of the urine sample?
    I belive

Quote Originally Posted by Some website, forgot where though had it saved
    THC Drug Facts
    Marijuana is the one drug that most people love the most. Unfortunately this is also the one drug that stays in your system the longest. The part of marijuana that gets you high is called `Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.' Most people just call this THC, but this is confusing: your body will change Delta-9-THC into more inert molecules known as `metabolites,' which don't get you high. Unfortunately, these chemicals also have the word `tetrahydrocannabinol' in them and they are also called THC -- so many people think that the metabolites get you high. Marijuana only keeps you high for a few hours, and it is not right to think that a person who fails a drug test is always high on drugs, either. THC is not water soluble which means that every time you use, it needs some place to stick to.. That's where your fat cells come in. THC is stored in your fat cells. The more you have, the longer the THC will remain. (Please refer to our chart for THC users above in order to find out how long the THC will remain in your system. This includes both urine and blood.)
    A couple of options are available for you. First, if you know you have a urine test, you can use any of our same day solutions 45- 90 minutes before your test and still easily pass. The best thing about our same day solutions, besides them working every time, is that they are not masking agents which many labs are starting to detect. Duz'z It instead acts like a sponge and absorbs all toxins and converts them into clean urine. We offer this with a 99.999% success rate and a 100% money back guarantee!
    Second option is for those of you that need to take a blood test or want to be Total clean and pass both a blood and urine test. Some of our Total Body solutions were designed to Total cleanse your system of any and all toxins. In order to Total cleanse your urine and blood, you must complete a 4-6 day program we developed that includes herbal cleansing pills, water, cranberry juice, and a special antitoxin formula that washes away all of the remaining toxins on the last day. Easy to follow instructions are included along with 2 free self testing kits that you can check yourself with to verify you are indeed clean. These Kits also boast a 99.999% success rate. The choice is yours. If you want to be Total clean or need to pass a blood test, this is the solution we recommend.
    If you have a saliva test, drink plenty of water and don't use 2-3 days prior to testing. We offer a great product called spit 'n' kleen that will definitely do the job. Saliva drug tests are really only good for short term results.
    Understand you can cleanse your system free of all toxins. Just follow the instructions we provide with each solution and a passing result is guaranteed every time!
    Did you know?
    Workers who tested positive for marijuana only:
    1) cost employers less in health insurance benefits;
    2) have a higher than average rate of promotion within the company;
    3) are at work more often than non users; and
    4) are fired less often than workers who do not test positive.
    Since marijuana is the most common illicit drug used by adults,
    and the one detected in up to 90 percent of all "positive" drug tests
    (many of which are false positives), this fact has radical implications for
    current public and employer policies.

We believe drug testing is an unreasonable search, and that it forces people
    to incriminate themselves. Many who take the same position believe drug testing
    violates the 4th and 5th amendments.

+ Reply to Thread